You are forgiven for being in a state of mild confusion about the current situation at Crouchland Farm/Biogas Ltd!
This may help clarify things regarding the current appeals, public inquiries, hearings and new applications.
CROUCHLAND BIOGAS LTD;...
• Lodged an appeal against the refusal by WSCC, of retrospective planning permission
• Lodged an appeal against an enforcement notice by CDC to remove operational infrastructure that does not have planning permission
• Lodged an appeal against an enforcement notice by CDC to stop unauthorised change of use
• Awaiting a decision by the Planning Inspector, Katie Peerless, regarding their appeal against the part refusal of a Lawful Development Certificate.
• Applying for a ‘bespoke’ Environment Agency Permit, involving substantial changes to their current Standard Rules Permit
• Awaiting the outcome of investigations by the Environment Agency into significant pollution events in 2015 and 2016.
• In Worthing Magistrates Court this Friday 27th May at 10am, in relation to the pollution of the River Kird in December 2013
• Awaiting the Traffic Commissioner's decision, after 2 public inquiries investigating the unauthorised use of Crouchland Farm as an operating centre, plus drivers’ infringements.
• Applying to use an HGV operating centre in Billingshurst
• Applying for a ‘Gas Supply Licence’ from Hardnips Barn, Crouchland Farm.