Referring to the recent developments with the Crouchland Biogas application, District Councillor for Kirdford and Wisborough Green, Josef Ransley, had this to say in his blog;
'What it does show is how effective our local Parish Councils and community groups working together can be as they:-
- Reported the original breach of planning law
- Lobbied both CDC and WSCC Planning officers to issue Enforcement Orders
- Collated and submitted evidence to support the Enforcement Notices
- Commisioned expert reports, collated evidence, submitted detailed consultation responses and supported the community in resisting the application for an inappropriate development.
- and finally obtained legal opinion to inform on their view that the report to committee was flawed.
Well done Plaistow & Ifold & Kirdford Parish Councils and to the many other people in the communities involved.
Time to catch breath and prepare for the next round!!!'